The ST12240-60W, 60W MINING SPEC FLOOD LED LIGHT is over-engineered to withstand the 24/7 punishment that is the modus operandi when it comes to mining and heavy machinery applications.
MINE SPEC ULTRA-WIDE BEAM
Designed with the sole intent of handling the intense work environment of the heavy machinery in the mining industry. With inbuilt shock dampeners to absorb the harsh vibrations around the clock that most heavy machines will endure.
Our 60w Mine Spec work light offers you the best performance and with its rugged design push through the long hours. Fitted with 6x10w CREE XM-L2 LEDs you won’t find yourself falling short of visibility.
45° of flood beam to give you a wide-angle of light to work under and a usable 132m at 1 Lux.
- Reverse polarity
- Shockproof, waterproof and UV shielded
- RFI/EMC interference | won’t interfere with existing electronic systems.
- Voltage and current surge
- Dynamic Thermal management regulator | Designed to operate 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- Die-Cast aluminum ADC12 heat-sink
- Silcon Power Cable
- Anodized Powder coat | Abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate Front Cover | Unbreakable
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch DT-2 connectors
- Vibration and shock absorbing bracketing.
|LED||6 x 10w CREE XM-L2|
|CURRENT DRAW||5.3A @ 12v, 2.3A @ 24v|
|VOLTAGE||9 to 36v|
|LENS||LEXAN Optical PC|
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||132m|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x 60W Mining Spec Flood Light
- 1 x Nylock Nut + 1 x Standard Nut
- Flat Washer + Lock Washer
- Male & Female Deutsch Connectors