Ford specific LED Conversion kits for Ranger PX1, Ranger PX2 – Wildtrak / XLT / XL / XLS & Everest models. Available compatibility for LED Headlights, Fog Lights, Parkers, Number Plate Lights and more.
SHARPER BEAM FURTHER LIGHT PENETRATION
EXCELLENT HEADLIGHT UPGRADE
FORD LED UPGRADES
Modern vehicles have complex electrical systems, so we’ve created car specific selector to take the guesswork out of upgrading your Ford headlights. Ask around on the forums, and you will quickly learn the problems inferior kits have with Ford’s Body Control Module (BCM). Simply select your vehicle and you will be presented with known compatible LED conversion upgrade options for things like Headlights, Parkers, Fog Lights, Revers, etc.
+207% LIGHT VOLUME
On average most halogen 55W lamps will produce 850 Lumens per lamp, compared to 1,760 Lumens per lamp for our Copper Heads. Our Lumens are not to be confused with the exaggerated numbers by other vendors, our Copper Heads are properly tested inside of a Photometric Sphere. All that brightness is useless without exacting light distribution, and this is where we really where we lead the market. We’ve put lots of work in perfecting the beam geometry to ensure that our kits won’t cause glare and cause unwanted light scatter. We back this up with a 30-day money back guarantee.
BUILT TO LAST
We’ve moved away from active cooling (fan kits) and adopted passive cooling. Passive cooling not only substantially increases reliability, but the flexible cooling belts of our Copper Heads offer the ability to retain the use of the factory dust caps maintaining the water & dust resistance to the headlight housing. With a lower profile than that of a fan-cooled kit, compatibility and ease of install are also much wider.
Our all-new Copper-Head™ LED Headlight kit is designed for vehicles which have the enclosed headlight bulbs that prevent our fanned Night Pilot kit from being installed. We’ve tested a nauseating amount of different “no fan” LEDs and ultimately rested on our Copper Heads™ for its excellent light distribution, brightness & durability.
MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT – Staying cool is the end all and be all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
- Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.
- American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminum tower.
- No fan means modern vehicles which have rigid dust-covers or fully enclosed headlights bulbs can upgrade to LED without modifying the dust cap or worse leaving them off altogether.
- Smaller driver footprint for tight applications.
- Near identical footprint to stand halogen bulb ensure 100% compatibility.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provides better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colors sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimize the vehicles reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm-up time.
- CAN-Bus cancellation built-in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolor or tarnish your vehicles headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changing OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 Aviation Aluminium|
|LED CHIP TYPE||6 x Philip™ ZES (Each Lamp)|
|POWER||1.6A each @ 13.6v|
|ACTUAL LUMENS||3,520Lm (pair)|
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|SOCKET TYPE||Vehicle Specific|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°c to + 80°c|
Which Headlight Housing Do I Have?
FORD RANGER: PX1 | PX2 XL, XLS, XLT, WILDTRACK
FORD EVEREST: TREND (2015-2017)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our LED Conversion Kits come with a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days. You’re welcome to install and use our conversion kit, and if you’re not 100% satisfied send them back to us for a full refund.